Nic, Josh, Erica and I went to see Phantom of the Opera this weekened at the Kennedy Center. The show was AMAZING.
Alex and Nic before the show

Erica, Josh, and Nic checking out the view

After the show on the rooftop

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

Erica and Josh outside the Kennedy Center

Alex and Nic outside the Kennedy Center

Josh and Erica in the Opera House

From the Kennedy Center

These pictures came off my digital camera that I just relocated. Some of them are a little old but I thought I would share.
Showing off her china doll jammies

Alaina's FAVORITE hat is a tupperware bowl!

In love with his grandma

Pool side at Vera's house
Sooooo cute

Alaina changing the diaper on her horse.

Brayden and Alaina playing at Nana's house

Kisses for Luigi

hmmmm....

Hanging out on the couch

Did we mention that she's a trouble maker?

Yes.... that is the water bowl she's sitting in.

No comments:
Post a Comment